Monday, July 5, 2010

I scream, you scream...

We all scream for ice cream!

Truth be told, if I was only allowed to eat one food for the rest of my life, I think I would choose ice cream. I'm not saying it's a very smart choice, but I'm saying I could learn to live with it.

Now, if I ever brought this little machine home, I could be in real trouble!


Or I could open up an ice cream shop out of my kitchen, I suppose. ;)

And then, I could serve yummy treats like these...


Or keep it a little simpler and go for the classics, vanilla and chocolate.





Maybe add a little crunch once in a while and serve up some yummy and dreamy butter pecan. Just one scoop at at time is a good sign of self-control, don't you think?



But let's not forget about the wonderful and lovely cherry. Would you care for some?



Better yet, I could add a cherry to this banana split but be sure you share it with someone. (You'll thank me in the morning, trust me!)



Then go for a walk, a long walk. I imagine 15 miles at a fast pace should take care of most of those calories, right?

Well, thanks so much for your visit today and I hope you're having a great start to your summer! We actually just returned from vacation and I hope to have a few pictures to share soon once I have them all downloaded and sorted.

Enjoy the season, keep cool, be safe and have fun!

{hugs}

10 comments:

Linda said...

Oh be still my beating heart....I could easily join you on the ice cream only diet Melody. We could either walk miles together or just waddle around the house and look for more ice cream!

Anonymous said...

Yum! I love ice cream!

Elizabethd said...

What can one say but...wow!!

Lib said...

Lovely Post!
We're in a heat wave here, ice cream has been on the menu daily!
Have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Girl, you have done it now. You have me CRAVING ice cream!!! :-)

Susan B said...

Loved this post! I love ice cream anytime! :)

Nanette said...

Hi Melody,
Everything looks so good! Glad you are having a nice summer.
Valerie

Jenni said...

This is a great post! :) I didn't know about this little ice cream machine! I can think of two family members who would love this! The pictures have my mouth watering! :)

Elena said...

I love icecream too!

ChaChaneen said...

I ALWAYS say we have to do our part to keep the dairy farmers of America employed! ha ha Right on Girlfriend! Pass the scooper...